PT Mattel Indonesia is a worldwide company and a leader in the toy business. We operate as the largest manufacturer of dolls and we employ about 7,000 people in Indonesia. It has two plants at Jababeka Industrial estate, Cikarang.
Currently we have opening positions in our company requiring people with fresh ideas and insight to grow professionally with us. Our working environment offers opportunities for people to grow and develop, enabling you to thrive and achieve your maximum potential.
MANAGER - GENERAL ACCOUNTING (MGR –ACT)
Ensure the presentations of Company’s financial statements are in accordance with the Company's financial policies and the Indonesian accounting standards. Ensure that general accounting, treasury and corporate tax functions are done in an efficient and effective manner.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) in Accounting/ Finance is a must. Master in Accounting or Finance or Certified Public Accountant or equivalent degree is highly desirable.
- At least 7 years of experience in handling accounting & treasury function preferably in a manufacturing industry with Integrated Financial accounting software.
- At least 4-5 years working experience in Accounting Firm
- Technical Competence
- This position requires broad and comprehensive knowledge of Indonesian Taxation System, Indonesian Accounting Standard, FASB and US GAAP.
- Excellent managerial, motivation and strong leadership abilities
- High degree of accuracy, discipline and integrity
- High degree of analytical skills
- Able to communicate in English both orally and in writing
- Proactive and results oriented
IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENT, send your complete CV (attachment only in MS-Word Format) stating current salary, and current photograph toPTMIRECR@Mattel.com
Place code “Mgr. General Accounting” on your e-mail’s subject.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.