Edelman is the largest global independent public relations consultancy and provides a full spectrum of public relations services to help build image for the world’s leading companies and brands. Indo Pacific Edelman commenced operations in 1993, and is Indonesia’s largest public relations firm, with over 120 fulltime employees. The firm specializes in six business practice areas: Financial & Investor Relations; Healthcare; Corporate; Public Affairs/Government Relations; Technology; and Brand PR. IndoPacific Edelman has on its client roster leading multinational and national companies across the above sectors.
IndoPacific Edelman has a current requirement for :
Finance Staff (position code: FS)
Finance Staff will report to Financial Controller. He or she will assist and report to Senior Staff Accountant on day-to-day functions. The incumbent will be responsible for Supplier Costs/Payments and Accounts Payable; assist Staff Accountant with Client Billing when necessary and handling Tax as well as Jamsostek matters.
- Maintenance of Purchase Order system
- Ensure approval of all incoming Supplier Invoices by the relevant authorised staff member
- File copies of supplier invoices to be billed back to client in the job costing folder
- Processing of all payments
- Preparation of draft Client Invoices in accordance with billing schedule within the Client Contract or in accordance with time input
- Submit draft Client Invoices to Practice Heads for their review and approval
- Revise Client Invoices in accordance with Practice Heads feedback
Cash Flow Management
- Maintenance and reconciliation of petty cash system / postage
- Daily banking
· Responsible for all data input in the financial program
- Possess bachelor degree in Economic majoring in Accounting.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Finance and Accounting, preferably in service industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and excellent knowledge of financial systems..
- Familiar and able to handle taxation
- Good ability in speaking and writing in English is a must
- Well organized and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong in analytical skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent in time management skills to handle multiple tasks and following through on projects and handling multiple tasks.
- Work experience in multinational company will be an advantage
Interested applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their resume to penti.sekarasih@