• Working towards a super regional bank goal
• ANZ's super regional bank goal
• Adhere to ANZ’s policies and procedures
ANZ is accelerating the growth of its business in Asia. We realise that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in the market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a super regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
Senior Business Process Analyst
Responsible to design new/ to revamp existing policies, work instructions for day-to-day operational guidelines, to promote process improvement that will achieve short turn-around-time, process efficiency, and a simple and hassle free process, to communicate and lead implementation of new or "to-be" processes, lastly to conduct 90 days post-implementation review to ensure proper and smooth implementation.
• Sufficient knowledge in Retail Banking and Consumer Finance (cards and consumer lending) process and products,
• Sufficient knowledge in process improvement methodologies is preferable
• Possess skill in communicating technical reasoning in a clear and concise manner to senior management and business colleagues
• Highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. The possibilities are endless. It’s a place where the determined can succeed, the willing can grow and together, we can prosper.
Due to Indonesia's current legislative requirements, this role is only open to Indonesian nationals.
We connect you to your world of opportunity