In Indonesia, we are accessible through 91 branches in 32 cities, 41,000 ATM network (via ATM Bersama & Prima/BCA), Internet Banking and award winning Mobile Banking application. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, in the following area:
- Identify source of Data for various subject area in banking business and developing Data mapping include business Transformation Logic. It includes importing, cleansing, transforming, validating or modeling data with purpose of understanding or making conclusion from the data for decision making purposes. This role also responsible for creating and reviewing the data model, creating the schema design, making specific recommendations for the physical database implementation, and data legibility, aggregation, refresh frequency, and quality.
- Minimum 5 years in Banking including 2 – 3 years of experience in Operational Risk
- Has comprehensive knowledge of general banking processes and products, including inherent risk and control
- Good people management, high integrity, risk focus, good analytical skill and attention to details
- Ability to prepare comprehensive report, presentation and training material in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Has an experience in managing small team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- PC literate, high integrity, risk focus and attention to detail
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Please put Code: ORA - ABP on your subject email
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.