In Indonesia, we are accessible through 91 branches in 32 cities, 41,000 ATM network (via ATM Bersama & Prima/BCA), Internet Banking and award winning Mobile Banking application. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, in the following area:
- Responsible for the overall Asset product portfolio management. It is accountable for establishing end-to-end product process (forms, applications, system, etc), ensure that product features are competitive and supportive of the Banks business focus by monitor and analyze pricing and product trends in the market to properly establish pricing and positioning strategy. The job is also accountable for all regulatory processing and ensure the products are in compliance with regulations. The job needs to liaise with related departments for implementation of product features, socialization to distribution channel and create campaign to boost the product sales
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable university (S1) in Indonesia or overseas
- Minimum 6 years experience in related field
- Competent in English proficiency and Computer literacy
- Mature, have a strong leadership and a good communication
- Have a good understanding on banking risk concepts and accounting principles & practices.
Please put Code: AP - ABP on your subject email
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.