In Indonesia, we are accessible through 91 branches in 32 cities, 41,000 ATM network (via ATM Bersama & Prima/BCA), Internet Banking and award winning Mobile Banking application. We are growing rapidly and currently looking for dynamic, self-motivated and dedicated individuals to be part of our team, in the following area:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a reputable university;
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience in banking or in accounting firm or in law firm;
- Willing to work in project based;
- Having strong analytical and interpersonal skill;
- Solid background combined with high intellectual ability and target oriented;
- Able to work unsupervised with high level of self-motivation;
- Outstandingly PC literate on Ms. Office (esp. Excel, Word and Power Point);
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- To ensure the implementation of the bank’s new core banking system is aligned with all prevailing laws and regulations
- To learn and understand all Bank Indonesia Regulations and requirements which has to be fulfilled by the Bank in relation to the Bank system implementation and regulatory reporting related matters
- To ensure all of the Bank’s product and activities are aligned with all relevant regulatory regulations as well as implementation of the related systems
- To ensure any regulatory and requirement changes during the change of core banking systems project can be accommodated immediately
Please put Code: RAO - ABP on your subject email
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.