We are Indonesia's leading engineering service provider.
We deliver high value, safe design and innovative solutions to our global customer
Amec Berca Indonesia is seeking several individuals to join us through the Graduate Professional Program (GPP). The opportunity is open to all fresh graduates from Engineering backgrounds who interested to paved their way onto the Oil and Gas industry. If you consider yourself as a leader, active around the campus, and thrive on challenges in a fast paced environment, then this is the opportunity for you.
We have the vacancy for the following departments:
- Technical & Process Safety discipline
- Piping & Pipeline discipline
- Mechanical discipline
- Electrical discipline
- Instrument discipline
- Civil/Structural discipline
- Male/Female, age max 25 years old
- Bachelor Degree from Physic, Naval Architecture, Marine, Civil, Chemical, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering or other relevant Engineering background
- Fresh graduates with 0-2 years of experiences in the related field
- GPA >3:00 out of 4.00 with TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent
- Good comand of English both verbal and written
- Computer literate is a must
- Self motivated, self development, good interpersonal skills
- Willing to join a year training program
To apply for this position please respond by 25 May 2012 to: email@example.com.