Lowongan kerja 2012 : Lowongan HR Staff
Key Responsibilities of Manager - HR:
· Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues)
· Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
· Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
· Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
· Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
· Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
· Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
· Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team.
· Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
· Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. Organistions for better and fast functioning of organisation.
· Plan for employee's performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
· Plan and direct for Training of employee including senior managers, maintain contact with outside resources for training.
· Male / Female, Age between 30 – 40 years old
· Min. University degree in any field with min. GPA 3.00
· 3 – 5 years experience in similar position
· Excellent knowledge in HR Procedures & Processes, Performance Appraisal, Indonesian Labor Laws & Regulation, Industrial Relation, including Recruitment, Hiring, Counseling & General Affairs
· Competent in Microsoft-Office and HR Applications
· Dynamic, Result oriented, Mature and Committed finish the task
· Possess strong leadership and capable of achieving goals set by higher Management
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
· Fluent in English & Computer Literate
Please send your latest CV with CURRENT and EXPECTED REMUNERATION PACKAGES, RECENT PHOTOGRAPH & state your REFERENCE CODE POSITION to apply.
Send it to email@example.com.