We believe that the road to success lies in gaining the respect of and being the partner of choice and placed our people as part of the future that makes our long term value is reachable.
- Oversee technology projects including ensuring quality, timeliness and use of HR information
- Taken from the system (SAP), update employee data and review prioritize the maintenance of the system
- Maintain & monitor HR system to ensure the security of HR information.
- Integration, upgrades, modifications, additions, etc., and participate in the tracking problem and formulate a resolution for all HR systems.
- Works on problems of various scopes where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors; exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action; may recommend changes to existing procedures and practices based on analysis of data.
- Insures the integrity of the HR data system.
- Researches new techniques in the development of systems and maintains knowledge of current trends and strategies in technology fields relating to HRIS.
- strategies in the areas of technology related to HRIS
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering, IT or Management
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in developing Human Resources Information System (SAP base), HR report, business process and data analysis.
- Have keen knowledge on HR Strategic such as HR Planning, Learning & Development, Career & Succession Planning, Compensation and Benefit, Talent Management, Competency Management, Recruitment and fully understand on HR Policy & Procedure and Company policy
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available
- Sets short term goals for the assigned area/s of responsibility, monitors progress, and ensures that objectives are being met on time, within the approved budget and in compliance with the pertinent policy and procedures.
- Prepares and implements the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with regards to recruitment & selection processes and activities, and identifies opportunities to continuously improve the performance of the recruitment and selection business processes
- Administers Recruitment process accurately and on timely basis to ensure deadlines are met and recruitment standards followed. Tasks involved but not limited to the followings:
- Keeps abreast of applicable laws and regulations that apply to the HRD.
- Requires a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Psychology or Management
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in handling recruitment and selections of people in the Oil and Gas industry or recruitment agency is preferred.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.