Esco is recognized as a global player in containment, clean air and laboratory equipment technology. We are highly oriented towards the international marketplace, with distribution in more than 70 countries and a direct presence in 10 of the key global markets. Esco embodies innovation, forward-thinking design, coupled with a tradition of quality since 1978.
Esco is recruiting the best people for our Bintan (Kepulauan Riau) office:
1. Mechanical Design Engineer
• Deliver innovative mechanical designs, fabrication, and specification for production
• Create piece part and assembly level CAD 3D models, drawings and design specifications. Apply Six Sigma design principles to ensure robustness and Design for Manufacturability
• Develop specific mechanical components / mechanisms to be integrated with final product
• Plan, schedule and manage mechanical project deliverables in a coordinated, multi-disciplinary project team environment. Responsible for all mechanical aspects of each project from design through to release to tooling and manufacturing
• Ensure the integrity of all mechanical design outputs, including documentation, revision control, product regulatory testing and approvals, intellectual property opportunities, etc
• Coordinate with other functions outside of R&D including production, product management, outside agencies, vendors, etc
• Perform or direct tasks in support of new product development efforts such as drafting, literature, research, prototype fabrication, experiments, testing, etc. Assist in budget and resource forecasting for departmental activities and technical projects
• Carry out performance optimization, cost analyses, prototyping, and design support for production
• Bachelor / Master degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably specialized in Design
• 1-2 year of hands-on experience designing mechanical components and assemblies. Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
• Good knowledge with 2D/3D CAD/ CAM software, preferably Vertex and Solid work, ProEng, and AutoCAD
• Must be able to create parts, multi-component assemblies and dimensioned drawings to company standards. Strong ability with geometric and dimensional tolerance analysis, tolerance stack-up and tolerance optimization.
• Strong background in materials, production fabrication techniques, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and processes including sheet metal processing, other background in injection molding, die-casting and machining will be an advantage.
• Prior experience in a product development / R&D environment is an advantage
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability in documenting technical work to make the complex simple.
• Emphasis will be placed on candidates who have demonstrated success in taking similar products through the complete design cycle
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Able to work in Bintan Industrial Estate, Lobam, Bintan, Indonesia
Please send your resume to:
- Position you apply for
- Expected salary
Mechanical Design Engineer Vacant
Labels: Mechanical Design Engineer