- Dedicated Kindergarten teacher eager to resume full-time teaching career. typically working five or six days per week, proven track record of commended performance teaching grades K-1 & K-2, with a passion for education and a commitment to optimizing student and school success.
- Committed to the development and teaching of pre-school children toddler/Kindergarte
- Engage and motivate children through play and hands-on activities
- Prepare and conduct daily lessons and produce course materials accordingly to school's programmers
- Perform routine care to children
- Degree or Diploma in preschool teaching/Kindergart
en ( Spd, S.psi )
- Strong Command in English
- Cherrful, enthusiastic, team-player
- Willing to learn, takes initiative
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates with relevant teaching experience is an advantage
- Earned high marks for the quality of classroom teaching, lesson plans and instructional materials used in teaching diverse subjects (e.g., language arts, math, science, social studies and history).
- Developed innovative approaches that were held as the model standard for meeting district goals in areas including technology integration across the curriculum, experiential learning, literacy and diversity.
- Taught general education students and individuals with learning challenges within a mainstreamed, inclusive classroom.
- Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems, to Lead district-wide in-service on classroom management.
- Served on school committees and taskforces focused on curriculum development, textbook review, fundraising and anti-bullying efforts.
- Quickly became a “first-to-call” resource in current substitute teaching role. Personally requested by many full-time teachers to take over their classrooms during absences.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, starting expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph to:
Working location: Kota Wisata Cibubur
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified