lowongan kerja bank 2016, lowongan 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan terbaru, lowongan kerja terbaru, lowongan bank, cpns,lowongan cpns, lowongan pekerjaan, lowongan kerja bank, loker 2016, lowongan bumn 2016, lowongan kerja 2016, lowongan bank 2016, lowongan pekerjaan 2016, lowongan 2016, pns 2016, lowongan guru 2016, lowongan cpns 2016, cpns 2016
Industrial Designer, UXCA Enabling Technology Team
Samsung User Experience Center America (UXCA) is seeking an industrial designer with strong and diverse experience in electronic and non-electronic products to have a leading role in development of next-generation mobile and tablet products.
At Samsung UXCA, we are building a world class design studio that is charged with developing the roadmap for next generation Samsung Mobile and Tablet products. This position reports to the Director of Enabling Technologies, and sits within UXCA's Mobile Product and Services Labs in San Jose, California.
• Lead the design vision and roadmap for a mobile product line.
• Collaborate with and manage design resources across the Samsung family to drive concept exploration, design resolution, and prototyping.
• Manage in-house and out-of-house prototyping services to create aesthetic and functional prototypes.
• Develop and maintain an expertise in every level of technical integration within mobile and tablet product development, by visiting Samsung factories, and maintaining close relationships with the contributing engineering teams.
• Study and identify new material opportunities to use in future mobile products.
• Work with UXCA interaction and visual designers to deliver a unified design experience that marries industrial design, and digital interactions.
• BFA in Industrial Design
• 10+ years experience in product-focused industrial design practice.
• Strong 3D-modeling skills in Solidworks, Pro-E or equivalent.
• Strong mechanical-design skills, with experience in designing for tight and complex geometric constraints.
• Domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: mobile product development, consumer electronics, integrated product development (with electronic sub-systems), non-electronic consumer goods, vehicle design, appliance design.
• Direct experience designing for and managing a rapid-prototyping process.
• Excellent design portfolio.
• Passion and commitment to learn about new domains, processes, capabilities.
• Passion for working with a highly multidisciplinary team on ambitious products.
• Up to 25% travel, some international.
Samsung Information Systems America is an equal opportunity employer