Lowongan migas di weatherford Indonesia, exp. desember 2011
As one of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for all phases of oil and gas developments. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 40,000 people worldwide.
We are seeking to find highly qualified candidates for the following position:
1. HR Operations Supervisor/Business Partner
- Performance Management.
- Industrial and Labor Relations.
- Ensuring implementation and compliance to policies and procedures.
- HR-BU Operations problem solving.
HR Generalist Role:
- Compensation & Benefit.
- Training, Learning & Development.
- Talent and Leadership Development.
- Overseas postgraduate degree or overseas exposure is preferable.
- 7 – 10 years of HR experience, with 3 years in HR Generalist role.
- Strong at both Strategic, Analytical and Tactical Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Communication and Influencing Skills.
- Strong Leadership and Coaching Skills.
- Leadership Maturity in handling difficult and challenging situation.
2. C&B Analyst
- Support C&B Supervisor to analyze and map current compensation and benefit practices
- Develop Compensation system (fix and variable compensation) to align with business objectives.
- Develop Benefit and Rewards system (incentives, bonus, medical, rewards) to attract and retain best people.
- Has worked in HR consulting service specializing in C&B system is preferable (not a must).
- Strong understanding of Compensation & Benefit system and C&B market data.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong initiative/proactive.
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
To apply, please send your application and CV with HR Operations Supervisor or
C&B Analyst as subject before
20th December 2011 to
Labels: lowongan migas 2011