Candidate Required Skills:
A background in digital marketing or general marketing, ideally with degree or equivalent an advantage.
Excellent MS Excel, Word, Power Point skills.
Ability to implement new strategies quickly and efficiently.
Experience in all major search engines
Fluent in both verbal and written English
The role will be implementing SEO strategies to various clients in a number of different verticals to increase client’s online presence in target rich portals, increase targeted traffic to the current and future business websites and other business web portals to generate business for the client.
- Managing and maintaining optimised content pages within the website, and to identify, make and track improvements to this content using web analytics packages and other monitoring techniques.
- To understand, contribute to and execute against the SEO strategies and action plans on a number of topics: Content, Link Building, Onsite optimisation, SEO Product requirements
- Be meticulous in your attention to detail, motivated and eager to achieve. A focused and target driven approach is also key
- Ensure all strategies are executed accurately and efficiently
- Liaise directly with agency account managers for project briefs, project updates and to present results
- Share learning's and best practice with the wider SEO & Search terms
- Hands-on experience of supporting SEO strategy and execution for SMEs through to international brands
- Creative with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Provide the business with ongoing technical SEO recommendations, trends and techniques to stay ahead of competitors
- Friendly, open, can do attitude
- Ability to work independently but must be able to ask questions and always ask for further explanations if required
Please send your updated CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Only short-listed candidate will be contacted)